Dad, Nov. 23rd 1923-April 8th 2008



I was searching for a way to say what a wonderful Father Dad was and I ran across this letter from Joyce that says it for me. Joyce wrote this heartfelt letter and delivered it to the minister to read at Dad's memorial service. When I just re-read it, I just broke down and cried. I really miss Dad and his loving and caring ways. I miss that phone call to me just to chat and he would ALWAYS ask how Marty, Amy, Flora and Andrew were? And ALWAYS tell me how intelligent and what good "kids" they were! The short time he spent with Flora he adored her. When Flora visited the last time at their house in Nevada Dad came out to meet us. We handed Flora to him and asked Flora to say Papa and she did!! Dad was beaming with pride!

Dad, I will remember you and love you FOREVER. (click on the letter to enlarge)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts