We're Here!

Andrew and I made it to Milepost 5 via Denver, Boise, Salt Lake City and Gresham OR. The cost of the trip and setting up Andrew's condo has been astronomical! I have spent everything I have made in commissions lately which was about $5000.00. If anyone could help it would be very must appreciated. Andrew could also pay you back when he gets a job. Reality hit for us when we when down by the river to the Goodwill super store and there was a village of homeless people. Andrew's new address is 900 NE 81st Ave. Portland, OR 97213. I would have liked to used Mom and Dad's money, but Bill and I needed it to live on since the real estate market took the big hit! I guess I never thought of not having money until now and I am a little scared! I will post pictures later of the road trip.

Comments

Popular Posts