Kaye's Sunday Mornings With Dad's Music



I inherited Dad's music collection. I remember his love of music and singing in the shower, he had a beautiful deep voice. He also always had his cassette or CD player in the utility room off the bath and in the garage where he exercised everyday he could. He loved the deep baritone singers like Ferlin Huskey, The Jordanaires, Earnest Tubb, Merle Haggard and Elvis (country and gospel only) Dad seemed so happy when he was listening to his music and singing along. One of the few things he really loved and enjoyed doing. Every Sunday morning when Bill takes off to Odessa to visit his mother, girls and Nicholas I pull out the CD's and load my CD player with Dad's music. It is my way of remembering him and frankly I like the music!

Comments

Popular Posts