A Funny "typical" ending Story About Mom





In 2001, on Mom's 80th Birthday I took her to visit Galen and Family. Marilyn also went with us. We had a nice visit, we got to tour Galen's Law office, spent the night, had pizza, Galen and Kathy got Mom a birthday cake and then headed back to Nevada. On the way we stopped at The Goodwill store in Joplin. Marilyn, Mom and Me were looking around the books, magazines and records. Dad was off looking at tools and men stuff. Mom saw a Cd of Vince Gill, what she said was so funny!!! She said "I think he's good looking, BUT don't tell your Daddy I said that" Acutually after looking at pictures of Vince Gill, he looks like Dad when Dad was young, so maybe Mom thought that?

Hi Kaye, l loved the comparison picture of Dad and Vince Gill, it is incredibly awesome how much they do look alike - Both Very Handsome Men!!!!

I always thought Dad was very good looking and I was thrilled when I was in school or at work and Dad would come around because I was so proud of him he was always so well groomed and my friends would tell me how good looking he is and that I must be very proud of him when he & I would go places together or as a matter of fact at anytime. I will alway remember how very handsome he was and of course I think he still is... I'm sure the Angels are happy to have such a handsome, nice and caring person there in Heaven with them now!!! God, I miss him sooooo much my heart hurts for him and of course all of this applies to Mom also!! She was/is so beautiful, had a great sense of humor and was a very smart loving person - and that's why I said the same goes for her that I said about Dad!!
Love Ya, Marilyn

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts