One of the last Thanksgiving with Mom and Dad


Mom and Dad spent the 1st Thanksgiving ever at Christy's house in November 2003. We had moved them to Lee's Summit in March 2003. The reason I can remember this is Thanksgiving 2003 is Christy had a 60th Wedding Anniversary cake for them. As always Mom had a tight hold on that purse.

Thank you for the message - I'm disappointed but I know it's even colder at the cemetery so we will have to watch the weather and hopefully we can get over there before the one year anniversary of Dad's passing. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about them! I knew I would miss them but I never thought it would grab a hold of my feelings like it has. I really miss Mom's cute sayings and of course not getting to visit or call her! I really miss Dad because he always had a lot of knowledge about things, we could always carry on great conversations whether on the phone or when going to visiting him. Dad & Mom were the best parents we could every ask for and the greatest grandparents in the whole wide world!!! They certainly gave it their all to be there for us they are our hero's!!! Love, Marilyn

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts