Memories....

It was bound to happen. 100 year old house. Clearing back the brush...there she is..we don't know much about her. First name Barbara...probably called Barbie by her friends. With no head we'll call her...no, I just can't go there.
1 ·  · 
  • 38 people like this.
    • Kathy Finholm Hines Please call Amy...she may have the head.
      4 hours ago · 
    • Heather McMichael LOL. My brother told me recently he blew up my Barbies and shot them with his BB gun. Poor Barbie.
      3 hours ago ·  ·  1
    • Kaye Brittingham NO! OH NO! Please give her the proper DIVA burial! poor thing!!
      4 minutes ago · 
    • Kaye Brittingham Well, one day when I was growing up my little brother Galen decided to open a Barber Shop with my Dad's new hair clipperset and use ALL my dolls as his 1st customer's!! Needless to say this was not his calling!! When the dolls went missing there was a massive search of the entire house and low and behold there they were hidden under my Mom and Dad's bed ALLwith SHAVED HEADS!! I still have one of these dolls which I had to purchase her a wig and have it glued on!! LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts