Birthday Girl


This is very strange to admit-but while growing up-even though there were 6 of us kids and Mom and Dad, I do not remember very many birthday celebrations? I don't remember one's for Mom, Dad, Barbara, Marty, (I do remember this one for me 1st and last) Marilyn had one we have pictures of in the backyard of Cherry Street house. Galen or Thurman-HMMMmmm?


I don't remember this party-looks like Marilyn's birthday-I do know this is the ONE AND ONLY baby picture of me! I always teased Mom and Dad about being adopted because there are NO baby or toddler pictures of me!


So this is a picture of my 7th birthday, I remember Opal, Clay and Grandma Brittingham being there. We all sat down to dinner at the big dining room table (even Dad-Dad was ALWAYS working) we had on Cherry Street (we have a picture of that somewhere)??


Then I remember on my 16th birthday Barbara brought me a Sweet 16 cake. 
I don't ever remember any other's?? So now that this BIG ?0 birthday is here I best see a BIG CELEBRATION! PEOPLE START PLANNING AND SHOPPING!! LOL!



Comments

Popular Posts