I am becoming like Dad...

Yesterday I started out the day at 7:00 am, I went to work retail at the Loft 9-1:00, then I did Real Estate sales and leasing to 6:00 and then I went and cleaned a condo to prepare it for a renter moving in from 6:00 to 10:00 (I started doing cleaning-fast-good money)! I came home and started doing what Dad always did, shower, cooking, eating in the living room on the coffee table and watching TV. I understand more now that I am in this financial crisis (I never thought I would go from making $200,000.00 to $20,000.00 a year) what Mom and Dad had to do just to survive to pay the bills (which is what I am doing) So when you work this hard you do deserve to come home, take a long hot shower, start frying pork chops and eating out of a pyrex mixing bowl on the living room coffee table like Dad did! AND HE DESERVED IT! Once home he was the King of his Castle and was not answering to anyone like he had done all day!

Comments

Popular Posts