Marilyn and Mom

MARILYN said...


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SPECIAL MOTHER”






Mom, no one has to tell me how lucky I was to have you, because I knew this for a long-long time. When I think back over the years and remember all the special things you did for me, I certainly was blessed! You taught me so much about life when I had Shelley and those are lessons I’ll never forget. You welcomed us when we needed a home and I will always be grateful you cared. You always told me I must have “Fortitude” and that showed me how to stand on my own in this world, for that too I will always be grateful. I was lucky “GOD” gave “ME’’ to “YOU” - I could have looked the whole world through and I never would have found another “MOTHER” like you. “I LOVE YOU MOM WITH ALL MY HEART”!



Sincerely, Your Loving Daughter, Marilyn

Comments

Popular Posts