Flora visits Gram K and KC July 26 2010

I got to visit Flora for little while at Succotash in KC. She romped around, bounced here and there, chased a very annoying fly, took pictures, talked to her Mommy on the cell phone and played with the bride doll I gave her (and she ate and drank O. J. in between)!! She named the doll "Birthday Girl"

The doll I gave her Mom had bought at a rummage sale (I think it was in the late 1990's before Dad had heart surgery), Mom brought her home, washed her and her dress. I helped her fix the doll's hair, it was all chopped off. Mom always liked dolls I think because when she was a little girl she never had one. She kept this little doll sitting up in Galen's room on Marty's desk where a few of Shelley, Marty and Andrew's long forgotten toys remained.

Comments

Popular Posts