I'm a Barbie Girl who couldn't dance says Bill!

When I met Bill he thought he was quite the partier/player (he didn't know he really wasn't)! So I danced with him and he took me aside and said "Kaye, you can't dance!" When I saw this post card I loved it! I bought it in Tulsa while visiting Galen. Enjoy!

Barbie Girl

- hi barbie!- hi ken!- you wanna go for a ride? - sure, ken!- jump in!- ha ha ha ha!I’m a barbie girl in the barbie worldLife in plastic, it’s fantasticYou can brush my hair, undress me everywhereImagination, life is your creationCome on, barbie, let’s go partyI’m a barbie girl in the barbie worldLife in plastic, it’s fantasticYou can brush my hair, undress me everywhereImagination, life is your creationI’m a blonde single girl in the fantasy worldDress me up, take your time, I’m your dollieYou’re my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamour and painKiss me here, touch me there, hanky-pankyYou can touch, you can playYou can say I’m always yours, oooh whoaI’m a barbie girl in the barbie worldLife in plastic, it’s fantasticYou can brush my hair, undress me everywhereImagination, life is your creationCome on, barbie, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeahCome on, barbie, let’s go party, oooh, ooohCome on, barbie, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeahCome on, barbie, let’s go party, oooh, ooohMake me walk, make me talk, do whatever you pleaseI can act like a star, I can beg on my kneesCome jump in, be my friend, let us do it againHit the town, fool around, let’s go partyYou can touch, you can playYou can say I’m always yoursYou can touch, you can playYou can say I’m always yoursCome on, barbie, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeahCome on, barbie, let’s go party, oooh, ooohCome on, barbie, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeahCome on, barbie, let’s go party, oooh, ooohI’m a barbie girl in the barbie worldLife in plastic, it’s fantasticYou can brush my hair, undress me everywhereImagination, life is your creationI’m a barbie girl in the barbie worldLife in plastic, it’s fantasticYou can brush my hair, undress me everywhereImagination, life is your creationCome on, barbie, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeahCome on, barbie, let’s go party, oooh, ooohCome on, barbie, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeahCome on, barbie, let’s go party, oooh, oooh- oh, I’m having so much fun!- well, barbie, we’re just getting started!- oh, I love you ken!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts