1 Day in July 2007

Why the picture of the interior of my Rodeo? Well, one day in July 2007 I went to visit Mom and Dad in Nevada. Barbara and Robert were in Ireland and I told Barbara I would go down and check on them. Well, as soon as I walked in the door Dad said their bedroom TV quit working so off to Walmart to get a new one. Dad picked out a 36" TV in a huge box. The only way to get the TV in the back of my Rodeo was to put the 3 of us in the front. I had Mom sit on the console between the bucket seats! As little as she was she fit fine and never complained at all, she just laughed about it! Now that I think about that day Mom was almost 86 years old and it probably was not smart for me to ask her to ride this way. I never once thought of them as to old to do anything until they both got sick by the end of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts