Me and My Mustang Flashback 1967


This is the identical Mustang Dad bought Marilyn and Me in 1967. http://mustangattitude.com/mustang/68rainbowofcolors.shtml

This picture was taken in 1999-2000? This car belonged to my new buyer's in Eagle Creek, Chris and Christy Simmons. Chris was Tom Simmons son from Nevada (small world!) Christy Simmon's Grandfather had this original 1967 Mustang and gave it to her for college graduation. I was so excited when I saw this car and the possibility it might have been mine, but it was not; it was a factory manual transmission. My car got sold because Dad could not afford this car for me and a new one for Marilyn that he had ordered from Mr. Fowler. I cried all night when he told me he had to sell my car. I heard him drive it out of our driveway and it was gone. I will never forget that car and the wonderful feeling of driving such a cool car!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts