Marilyn's Memories Of Our Mustang

KAYE...
I love the message about the "Mustang"!! I loved that car! I got so much pleasure driving it and weren't we lucky to have such "WONDERFUL PARENTS" to buy us such a fun car at that time in our lives? I'm sure it was a strain on their budget but they loved us so much they "NEVER" would have let us know if it was. I feel blessed every day now thinking back of how caring & loving (in their own way) Mom & Dad was to all of us kids and how hard they worked and all of the great care they provided for us. If I could go back to when we lived on Spring street and start our lives over I would do it in a heart beat because the more I think about how we grew up the more I realize how lucky we were having the best parents in the whole wide world!!! Hope to hear or talk to you soon, Love Always, Marilyn

Comments

Popular Posts