Marilyn's Memories Of Our Birthday Cards From Mom and Dad

KAYE.....I loved the messages you sent to me about the unique why Mom & Dad sent us kids our birthday cards. I always looked forward to getting my card because I knew there was a lot of "LOVE" and "TIME" they put in each card specially the way Dad very carefully took his time to underline all the caring words/sentences to let me know how special the message is and how important he thought it all meant to him and to me and the one very special signature "love forever"... that meant so much to me to always see because then I knew how deep his love was when he always added "forever" & I know he signed it knowing "Mom" would do & mean the same.
I was so lucky to have such wonderful, unique, loving parents and I will "FOREVER" miss them and each birthday my heart will feel empty since that "ONE SPECIAL CARD" from them will be missed - I can't explain to you in words how much I will miss this and many, many other special things they did for me!! I am so sad that I didn't give them more precious time and do and give them more of any & every thing (which I can't help to think) would have helped made their lives easier and much more satisfying plus add a tremendous amount of love they really needed that I know I was more capable of providing than I did. I know I did what I thought I was capable of but now after they are gone I think about this a lot and know I was very much more capable of doing so much more for them than I did! Sol, now I say a prayer for them every night and I know they are in a better place and I ask God to take very good care of them because they deserve it all.
One thing that helps me is knowing they are now with "Marty" and that gives me a Hugh amount of relieve for my feelings I have for them and I know their hearts have to be filed with so much happiness for this great reunion with the 3 of them to come out of such a sad loss for all of us left behind. May God bless them and keep them in his "best care". Will close for now! Love Always, Marilyn

Comments

Popular Posts