My 3 Son's

Yesterday I got the old pictures that June's daughter, Donna May had given to me to scan. WOW! A Lot of pictures of Mom as a young girl and teenager, those to follow in the next blog enteries. I was also amazed at this picture I had NEVER seen before! I love it! This is also the youngest picture of Grandma Brittingham I have ever seen! The boy's were in their early 20's, Vernon in the back may have been in his late teens? Of course nothing was written on the back of the picture nor was there a date. This was probably taken in the early 1940's? What a great picture of Mother and Sons! Grandma probably was in her late 40's?
Left to Right: Sherman Arthur, Grandma Brittingham, Vernon and Dad (Stanley Lee Brittingham) Dad kinda has that "Elvis" look don't you think?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts