Moving Forward to Today 8/5/2008


I received some very upsetting news just now, Aug. 5th, 2008 10:00 p.m. My Double Cousin, Connie Brittingham-Newport suffered a heart attack today. Since her Mom & my Mom were sisters and her Dad & my Dad were brothers that makes us Double Cousins (more on this later)


Connie is 58 years old and has had a very difficult life with her 4 boys and her 7 brothers & sisters (more on that later also) Since her Mom, June died 2 years ago and Mom & Dad just passed away, Connie and I have became very close. We email, chat on the phone and made a trip together last May to attend the Holmes-Cemetery Board meeting in Fort Scott Ks.


Donna Mae, her sister just called me and let me know that she is in ICU at Research Hospital here in KC. I will call and check on her condition tomorrow. My thoughts are with Connie tonight and hope for a full recovery.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts