Memories of Mom by Friends & Family

Guests and Memorials in Memory of Bertha Louise Brittingham

There are 19 memorials entered.
From Don McQueen,
My sincere condolences
From Paula Kraft Neal,
Galen,I was so sorry to hear that your mother had passed on. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.Sincerely,Paula Kraft Neal
From Sharon J. (Pilcher) Pettibon,
To the Family:The loss of a family member is never easy. Please know that your family is in my heart and prayers at this time of sorrow.May your memories live forever in your heart.Sharon J. Pettibon
From Winnie Murry,
To the family, My sincere sympathy for the loss of your loved one, especially to my wonderful daughter-in-law Kaye. She has told us many childhood stories of each and every one and I know she has deep love for all. May the loving memories of your dear mother be a comfort to all, Sincerely,Winnie
From John Pluckhahn,
Sorry to hear of your loss, Marilyn and family.Our deepest sympathy.John and Jean
From Pat Renwick,
Our sympathy and thoughts are with you all during this time.
From Wayne & Priscilla McReynolds,
Dear Barbara & Family,Our thoughts and love are with you during this sad and difficult time. You have our deepest sympathy.Priscilla & Wayne
From Terry & Donna Allen,
To the Family:We are so sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. I have many memories of running in and out of your house and she was always there to greet us with a smile. Our hearts and prayers are with each and everyone of you at this time.
From Bev & Jack Campbell,
Your Mother will be missed ... remember all of the good times that you have shared over the years.You are in our thoughts and prayers.
From Kristy Keeble,
To the Brittingham family: My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I remember as a little girl visiting with Aunt Bertha and Uncle Stanley when they would work in Butler. Bertha would always have some type of candy for me. Love to you all, Kristy Keeble
From Sara Richardson Gelsinger,
Galen,So sorry to hear of your mothers passing. Willbe thinking of you.Sara Richardson Gelsinger
From Harold & Penny Reynolds,
Barbara & family,As your loved one enters the gates of Heaven, may GOD's gentle peace comfort your hearts! Know that you all are forever in our hearts, thoughts and prayers! GOD Bless You All!In HIS Love,Harold & PennyDalton Bates, Autumn Highley
From Kenny and Gwen Jones,
Barb, You are in our thoughts and prayers during this time of your life. You share a special love with your mother that is shared with no one else. It is never really gone but lives on in your memories. I know you will miss her. Gwen
From Marty Hergert,
Grandma,I will miss your laughter and expressions most of all. I spent many hours with you as a child and a have wealth of cherished memories of our time together. Thank you for your strength and caring. You will be in our hearts and minds forever.Love,Marty, Amy, and Flora
From Amy,
The first time I went to Nevada to meet Papa and Grandma, we spent lots of time looking at old photographs back at the house and telling stories. Bertha told me all about growing up on a farm in Butler and later raising six kids! She told me that her mother's name was Amy, and I think that's why she accepted me right away. Phew! I liked hearing Marty's story about how Grandma could guess a Wheel of Fortune clue with barely a letter or two on the board, and how he spent lots of time with Papa and Grandma when he was little while they worked their cleaning business. Even though Grandma was already feeling weak when she first met Flora, she always made room for her on her lap to talk to her or read her stories. We'll miss Grandma and be sure to keep her alive with our memories and stories.
From Barbara and Robert Cubbage,
When I think of Mom, the word "strength" comes to mind. She always used the word, "fortitude" to encourage us to keep going and not give up.
From Andrew Hergert,
Grandma,I still can't believe I won't be seeing you again. Will always remember you reading the signs in cartoons to me, before I could read. Even though we often missed them because they go by so fast. I will remember all the cherry mash and Kentucky fried chicken we ate. Here's to a better place,Love,Andrew
From Kaye Brittingham-Murry,
Mom, it has been an enduring 5 months for me personally since Dec. 6th, 2008 when you and Dad were admitted to the Care Center. I have not found the time yet to tell you how much I miss you and always will. I want to write all my memories to you and will do in the next days or weeks. Things happened so fast with you leaving us and then you took Dad with you only 28 days later. I know You, Dad and Marty are together in Spirit. We will see you again. My memory of you as the most wonderful Mom will follow. I can not even imagine Mother's and Father's Day with out you two to call or visit and say Happy Mother's Day or Happy Father's Day! It will be the beginning of 2 very difficult holidays for me.LOVE FOREVER, Kaye
From Shelley,
GrandmaGrowing up you were always there. Each moment we spent together will be special to me forever. You are in my thoughts everyday.I love you grandma.Love, Shelley

Comments

Popular Posts