A gift for such a little while, your loss just seems so wrong, you should not have left before us, it’s with loved ones you belong, no farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why~Unknown Author




Early in the morning this day may years ago when I was a teenager my big brother, Marty was tragically taken from our world. As  I heard the phone ring and my Mom screaming "call an ambulance" my world; as I knew it changed forever. The funeral director called my Dad and merely said "we have your son's body" there was an accident.

I would like to remember Marty his short, very happy, energetic life in his picture's we have treasured every day since he left us. The pictures are few but "full of his life" in each one.

Stanley Martin Brittingham 12/29/1947-08/27/1966

"He had a heart of gold" 
























































Gone yet not forgotten although we are apart your spirit lives within me forever in my heart~Unknown Author. 






























































Comments

Popular Posts